Tempo di lettura: 2 minuti
Do you have an e-commerce site in Prestashop and shops on the ground? At last, PrestaPos is here! The solution for shop management using the e-commerce product catalogue
PrestaPos is a genuine extension of e-commerce on the PrestaShop platform, allowing shop management with real-time sharing of the online product catalogue
Who are we? Pronesis is one of the first PrestaShop certified agencies in Italy and we can customise e-commerce sites by modifying or adding new features, based on the skills gained over 15 years of experience on national and international markets.
Watch the PrestaPOS demo video
Who is this application for?
Both companies with active e-commerce that already have or intend to open shops on the ground and companies that already have shops and want to launch an e-commerce project.
- Display list of PrestaShop articles, including:
- Identify merchandise through barcode reader
- Perform sales transactions
- Perform returns of merchandise
- Print receipts automatically upon confirmation of the transaction
- Print end-of-day tax position
- Send completed transactions to PrestaShop in real time (each completed transaction is immediately imported into PrestaShop)
- Furthermore, a number of additional features are activated with installation of PrestaShop, such as import of total takings per shop for export to third-party ERP systems (for example, for automating prime entries).
o Identification data such as brief description, EAN code, product code
o Attributes by code (size, colour, etc)
o Prices and product lists
o Photos and full description
Schermata articoli per categoria
Visualizzazione movimenti giornalieri
Pagamento contanti con touch screen
For every cash point:
- POS touch screen system with Windows 7 operating system
- “Serial emulation” barcode reader
- Epson series 81 or 90 printer, with cash drawer
- Activation of a hardware support contract for the shop (we can recommend partners who we work with for these services).
To install PrestaShop:
- Version 1.5 or later
- All products that can be purchased in shops must be present online on the PrestaShop platform (some of them may be excluded from sale, should it be necessary to differentiate between the online and offline catalogue).